With the strain of Corona Virus, known as COVID-19 on the rise, alot of false information has been circulating social media, and various web outlets. As a result, we have created this page for up to date and accurate information concerning the COVID-19 Pandemic.
· So get your shot, and let’s beat this virus once and for all. All Virginians over the age of 12 can schedule a vaccination appointment by visiting http://vaccinate.virginia.gov or calling 877-VAX-IN-VA (877-829-4682).”
DISCLAIMER: These materials has been developed for educational purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical or legal advice. Should you have questions or concerns about any topic described here, please consult your medical or legal professional.
STEPS YOU CAN TAKE TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID 19:
- Wash your hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects.
TESTING IN NRV:
TRUSTED WEB RESOURCES: